The-White-RabbitThe-White-Rabbit

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Murloc RPG Murloc RPG

Nice man

i am a WoW player myself, and i love it alot, just why did you have to make it a rouge and not like a mage or a lock, i dont mind though its still really cool.

3DPong 3DPong

Its a very nice game

but everyone does the 3d pong type games alot now, yours was better than most of them ive played, trust me, and it was more colourful except i noticed a tiny glitch or something in the top left hand corner it always missed so the coloring was good, the 3d effect and shading was nice touch but might wanna fix that problem.

MattPrior responds:

"but everyone does the 3d pong type games alot now, yours was better than most of them ive played"
thanx the reason i did one and the reason most people do them i think is to get started in to 3d once you get the engine working the principles of pong are relatively easy to program.

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

W00T!!!

This game is so totally AWESOME!!!! could i possibly host this game on my website? i wont submit it as my own content i just want to let everyone to know the great awesomeness of this game! i could also just post the link so whatever but it was great! fived

Zelda: Lampshade Zelda: Lampshade

awesome!!!

your stuff just keeps getting better and better, keep it up!

GG - Dual_Glock Games GG - Dual_Glock Games

OMG BEST GAME EVER

i bet i'm the first one to beat the clown antics game, that was awsoem!!!!you guys is teh bestness

ATTN! SPOILER:
the trick of the game is to scroll over the clown, very tricky, i know

Dual-Glock responds:

Yes it takes a great deal of skill indeed.

Clock Legends Clock Legends

follow me in the land of lands

this is the best game ever, the music was awsome, i loved the end boss theme, i even have this baby downloaded, i just decided to come back and thank you for creating this baby

graphics-highly detailed, the flames were kickin, and the sheer greousomeness of the mutant peggy made me wanna barf it was so detailed!

style-it's a side scroller starring the KING HIMSELF!!!

sound-music and fx kicked foamy ass

violence-if you see the end boss, you'll know why i 10'd

interactivity-it's a game, auto-ten, duh

humor-every time sbc says kamehamaha i crack up

overall-best thing on NG

Tammy Dress Up Ver. 1 Tammy Dress Up Ver. 1

had fun with it

it was fun.....not bad....i'll probably play it again if i'm bored.....

5'd

-graystar

Super Mario S. 64 DEMO Super Mario S. 64 DEMO

what can i say......

it was the best game i've ever played on NG................*adds to favoirtes*

Bloody Rage Bloody Rage

people truly are idiots these days........

everyone is going so hard on you, this game is the best, i had a great tyme playing it

my whole life i've been saying that spiderman v.s. freddy would be the funniest thing ever! you have given the world that gift, god bless you

OMFG!: A Flash Tutorial OMFG!: A Flash Tutorial

wow!!! thanks a bunch!!!!

very informative, i think i am now ready to buy flash, thanks d00d!!!

Smoking-Chimney responds: